Colombia

 Colombia

…Now therefore, O God, strengthen my hands. Nehemiah 6:9


Hola, hello, today I was going to talk about Colombia, but I think I will wait until I actually know what it’s like before I say too much. You see, I am starting a new venture, one that can feel kind of scary, like the job in Nehemiah (probably not actually that bad😉). I am going to Colombia to teach school for a missionary family. And hopefully I’ll learn Spanish while I’m down there😀. I will have 4 students and will probably put most of my energy into making it a successful school year, with God’s help.

I don’t know exactly how all this will affect my blog, how much time I’ll have, or what kind of writing I’ll be able to get done, but I do know it’ll probably be a little different than it’s been. So thanks for joining me on this new venture of mine as I learn in a new way how to rest in Gods strength. 

🧳 🧳 🧳 🧳 🧳 🧳

Global Tribes Outreach is a mission set up to help existing missions by being an encouragement to them, to help them, etc. This year they started working in Colombia. You can click the link above to learn more about what they are doing in Colombia.

✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈

And now for one last project…

A cosmetic bag from a wash cloth.

What you’ll need:

Wash cloth

Sewing machine

Ribbon


Fold the wash cloth up about a third and sew up the sides, down the middle, and then in the “middle” again so that you have four sections.

Cut a piece of ribbon approximately 10”-12”  and sew it to the washcloth at the center. (like the picture)


That’s all there is to it. Fill it up and truck it in on your next trip.

It rolls up into this nice little bundle.


Dear Lord, I don’t always know

 just what I ought to do

There are so many options

Of things I could pursue.


And even when I feel your voice

Telling me where to go

There’s moments that I question

If you really told me so


Am I doing what you want me to?

Is this the path for me?

I need to learn to just take

The next step that I see.


Not to jump to the end of the journey

But to simply trust that you

 know what’s best, and what you’re doing

For me too. 


Help me lean upon you Jesus

Not to fret about the day

But remember that you, Jesus, 

Are the one who chose the way


Don’t let me jump to the end of the journey

Help me to simply trust in you

Keep me safe and drew me closer

To you.


Let’s take the next step!

Good bye! Adios! Viajes felices !


Comments

smile said…
I hope you have a wonderful school year. What an exciting adventure you are about to begin!
Rach of AR said…
I'm looking forward to hearing all about Columbia firsthand... Praying for you!
Cabin Life said…
Praying for you always as you start this new, incredible journey with The Lord. May The Lord make His face to shine upon you and through you and give you peace as you minister to these little ones. Looking forward to the updates of your journey. ❤️❤️❤️