Vanessa's Travel Tips

 

TRAVEL TIPS!
Here are a few things I learned during my months of travel.

*Less is more.(Don't pack more than you need and you might not need all that you think)
* Airport food tends to be expensive, taking a sandwhich and some snacks can save you some  money.

*Checking in on-line saves time and hastle at the airport. 
*Problem with above suggestion, you won't have printed boarding passes to scrapbook with. 
*weighing a suitcase you want to check-in before hand is wise
*also, know what you can take out if afore-mentioned suitcase is overweight at the airport

*Be friendly and grateful, I know how an encouraging word brightens my day, so I try to do the same for others.
*Being patient and trying to see the bright side of things definitely helps when you have visa troubles,etc.
*I can practice the “pray without ceasing” verse in an airport as there are always people around. (Even though they may not know they are cared about I can lift them up to the father who sees them and know their needs.)

 *Packing in only a small back-pack is very convenient.
* keep liquid items together in a plastic bag for easy removal if they need to be inspected.
*A small laptop is a good idea.
*keep boarding passes, passports, etc. easily accessible
*Airports are a nice "in-between" space where you can work on journaling, make phone calls, or just relax.  
 

*watch the signs
*water is important
*traveling with someone definitely makes the trip more enjoyable.
*bring activities along or have an idea of something to do in spare time. 
🛫✈️🛬
I’m sure there are many more things I could have mentioned, but these are the things I think of. 

What tips do you have for a fellow traveler? Please feel free to leave a comment😀






Comments