Vanessa's Vending



Vanessas’s Paper doll…

 

This paper doll was specially hand drawn and colored to go with the first eight posts on Vanessa’s blog. 

 

 

This hand drawn doll comes with a stand.

Note: I will not draw every single doll. they are copied from the original one I drew.


 She comes with the traditional costumes of 8 countries: France, Burma, Germany, Mexico, Kenya,Israel, Spain, and the United States

 

You can buy this booklet which is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" for  $6.oo.  This includes shipping. 

Paypal me at vanessasvendings@gmail.com

Click the link above. It should take you to a page like the one below. Click the send button

Sign into your paypal account to continue.. 

Enter the amount you are paying, then in the message box enter how many paper doll sets you want and your address.

choose the payment method  "for friends and family" then continue to the end.
I will send you your paper dolls as soon as I can when I receive your order. If you have questions  or would like an alternative payment method comment or send me an email  vanessasventures2@gmail.com
 

I’ve always wanted to be a missionary in a foreign country. The proceeds from all sales will go to my “Uganda Fund” and will either be used to help me go to Uganda or some other place where the Lord might call me.

                    Thank you...Vanessa

 



Comments