Update

 

Hello everyone, this is just to give you a quick update on what I’m hoping my blog will look like during the next 4-5 months 


In May I left Arauca and joined another mission which is based out of Bogotá, Colombia. I will be serving with them until November and during this time my team and I will be traveling to different countries and doing short term mission trips. 

We won’t always all go together, but this is the spring 2022 team that is serving in South America right now. 


As we travel I hope to tell you a little about where we go, the mission we serve under, and also share some thought or lesson I had while on that trip. We would appreciate your prayers as we travel here in South America and that we can bring shalom to the chaos around us. Blessings on your week. Goodbye. Tchau. Adios.




Comments