With love from Colombia, part 3

 


Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Psalm 37:7

These past two weeks haven’t been as busy in some ways but on the other hand it has been a more difficult two weeks. I’ve been here in Colombia over a month now and there are moments that are fun and great and we make all kinds of good memories. But there are also times of discouragement, feeling over whelmed, or just drained. In today’s post I’m going to share some inspirational quotes and some flowers from Colombia. Hopefully they can be an encouragement to you like they were to me.
πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’ πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’





















I don’t know that this one was an encouragement to me as much as it just made me smile 😊. 
Blessings to you in the coming weeks and I hope to share a bit more about life in Colombia in a future post. For now remember: you are loved. You are special. You are where you are for a reason. You can rest. 

πŸ’€Hasta luego. Until next time.

Comments

Cabin Life said…
Loved the encouraging memes. I'm so proud of you Vanessa! We grow stronger in The Lord through the rough spots. It seems we fight the same battles again and again but, The Lord will give us the victory every time. II Corinthians 2:14 Hasta luego! :)
Anonymous said…
Amen!
Rach of AR said…
Seeing you wrestle with the hard things and turn to Jesus for encouragement IS the encouragement I needed this morning! There's nothing wrong with struggle... I'm in a corner of the same boat right now! =) Have a good day.